Forcadell, a company leader in the real estate sector is looking for a receptionist for the Barcelona headquarters’ office with knowledge of the sector and good communication skills when dealing with clients.
- Welcoming vistors and directing them appropriately
- Answering, screening and forwarding phone calls
- Managing, organizing the schedules for meeting rooms
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail/deliveries
- Answering clients’ requests via phone/email
- Scheduling visits
- Attending the real estate rental department
-Full time workday
-Employment contract: 6 months+ 6 months+ open-end
-Ongoing training by the company
Number of vacancies: 1
-Professional attitude and appearance
-Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
-Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and customer service attitude
-Proven 2 years’ experience in similar position as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
-Knowledge in TAAF and Office required
-Basic degree: Certificate in Higher Education (HNC)
-Languages: Proficient in Catalan and Spanish.English will be considered a plus.